Leapers UTG 30mm Max Strength Tactical 6-Hole Quick Detachable Picatinny-Style Ring Matte Extra-High Package of 1
- Leapers UTG AccuShot SWAT Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-12x 44mm... $132.99 Available
- Ruger 30mm Ring Mount 6B30HM Matte Extra-High... $34.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 454 Casull 300 Grain Jacketed Flat... $37.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 454 Casull 300 Grain... $47.99 Available
- Weaver Kaspa Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-12x 44mm Side... $239.99 Available
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman See-Thru Rings Weaver-Style... $18.99 Select Options
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
- Vortex Viper Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-20x 44mm Side Focus... $299.99 Select Options
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 6-Hole Quick Detachable... $16.99 Select Options
Ring Diameter: 30mm
Ring Height: 25mm (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Shipping Weight: 0.290 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.