Miles Gilbert Stock Rubbing Compound 4F Pumice 8 oz
- Tipton Gun Bright Metal Gun Cleaning Pad... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Miles Gilbert Tack Cloth... $4.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Stock Refinishing"... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Talley European Sling Swivel Base Set Steel in the White... $31.99 Available
- Marlin Trigger Guard Nut Front Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK, 60SS,... $2.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey S&F Gun Stock Clear Sealer & Filler 3 oz... $5.99 Available
- Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press... $67.99 Available
- Jerry Fisher Grip Cap 2-Screw 1.75" x 1.27" Steel in the White... $31.99 Available
- General Tools Drive Pin Punch Set 8-Piece Steel... $31.99 Available
- Miles Gilbert Stockmaker's Brush Package of 12... $4.99 Available
- Baker Reusable Syringe 30cc Polyethylene... $5.59 Available
- Marlin Trigger Guard Screw Front Marlin 60SS, 60SB... $2.99 Available
on paid to every detail of the finish application, especially the use of rubbing compounds. Use 2F then 4F Pumice after wet sanding with 600 grit sandpaper, and before the final rubout with Rottenstone.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.