Miles Gilbert Stock Rubbing Compound 4F Pumice 8 oz
on paid to every detail of the finish application, especially the use of rubbing compounds. Use 2F then 4F Pumice after wet sanding with 600 grit sandpaper, and before the final rubout with Rottenstone.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Coghlans Wooden Safety Matches Pack of 250... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA MOLLE GP Pouch Nylon... $9.99 View More Options
- Tipton Magazine Cleaning Brush Nylon... $1.50 Available
- Military Surplus German Entrenching Tool Shovel with Carrier... $29.99 Available
- Barnes Match Burner Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 68... $23.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.45 - $7.99 View More Options
- Miles Gilbert Tack Cloth... $2.00 Closeout Special
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 28 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN,... $2.99 Available
- Holland's Signature Series Anti-Cant Device 1" Matte... $64.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Ammo Vault Slip-Top Locking Ammo Box #RLG-20... $8.99 Available
- Bohning Blazer A-Nock Arrow Nock Pack of 12... $3.67 View More Options
- Smartwool Trekking Heavy Crew Socks... $18.99 View More Options