FoxPro Snow Crow II Electronic Call with 100 Sounds Mossy Oak Brush Camo
- 4GB of Internal Storage allows you to store and play up to 500 sounds. The Snow Crow Pro 2 will come standard with 100 high-quality sounds from FOXPRO's incredible sound library.
- 24-bit audio for extreme audio performance.
- Two external speaker jacks allows you to connect up to two additional TOA speakers to the Snow Crow Pro 2 for a total of four speakers playing simultaneously. You can control those external speakers from the TX-500 remote control.
- USB 2.0 port to quickly and easily reprogram your Snow Crow Pro 2 right from your computer!
- 16 Channels of remote operation
- Use the Snow Crow Pro 2 with the remote or choose to operate it manually from the controls located on the front.
- Stereo and mono operational modes can be selected from the TX-500 remote control.
- The charge jack can be used with the 12V battery charger.
- Red backlit LCD display
- Low battery indicator
- Battery management system
- Caller operates on a 12V battery (included)
- Remote operates on 3 AA batteries (not included)
- The extra large LCD panel provides easy to read text and menu navigation. The LCD panel features a red back light with adjustable brightness control (off, low, medium, high). You can also invert the graphics display for nighttime operation.
- Numeric keypad sound entry
- Adjustable sound scrolling
- Store up to 10 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Two quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the TX-500.
- FOXCAST allows you to design up to 10 entire stands including the individual sounds, volume levels, durations, and passages of silence. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control.
- FOXFADE lets you manipulate the volume level of the L/R channels on a stereo audio file. For example, if you are playing a sound that has a rabbit on the left audio channel and a coyote on the right audio channel you can use FOXFADE to gain independent control of volume of both sounds within the stereo audio file (i.e. decrease the volume of the rabbit--or silence it completely--while the volume of the coyote remains the same or vice versa.) In mono operation, FOXFADE will act as a mixer moving sounds from the front speaker to rear speaker.
- Auto Volume allows you to begin your sound playback at zero volume and slowly increase it to your desired level. Once your desired has been reached, the volume level will begin to modulate up and down. This leaves your hands free from making manual volume changes.
- Adjustable auxiliary device jack control
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.