GG&G Ghost Hawk Neck Knife 3.23" Cutting Edge 440C Stainless Steel Blade Steel Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- GG&G Penetrator 2.6" Shaft Delrin Handle Black... $41.99 Select Options
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone Mini 70mm Diamond Stone Fine... $6.99 Available
- Browning Black Label Tracer Neck Dagger Fixed Blade Knife 2"... $19.95 Available
- KA-BAR BK11 Becker Necker Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $43.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR BOGA Neck Knife Fixed Blade 2.19" Besh Edge 3Cr13... $15.49 Available
- Timberline ECS Fixed Blade Knife AUS-8A Stainless Steel Blade... $34.99 - $76.99 Select Options
- Ontario Ranger Neck Knife Fixed Blade 2.69" Drop Point 440... $56.99 Available
- Pro Tool Praesidio Sidekick Fixed Blade Knife 2" Wharnecliff... $42.49 Available
The unique Quad-Edge blade design provides superb cutting and slashing power. The skeletonized ergonomic handle provides a solid, comfortable grip, and includes a finger ring to aid in retention and over all knife control. Weighing in at just 1.65 ounces, the Ghost Hawk is fast in the hand, making it the best mini covert knife on the market today.
To be available in an emergency when life saving seconds count, each Ghost Hawk knife comes with a durable Kydex neck sheath and a steel bead chain neck lanyard. The sheath design provides for the Ghost Hawk to hang tip-up for easy defensive deployment. Gear up with the GG&G Ghost Hawk hidden knife and be prepared for nearly anything.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Quad-Edge
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Kydex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Beadblasted
- Rockwell Hardness: N/A
- Cutting Edge: 3.23"
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 1.65 oz.
- Made in USA!