Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33 High Capacity 10% Extra Power
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 17, 17L, 20, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35... $6.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Glock 32 357 Sig Polymer Black... $18.15 - $24.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus MSS -30 Degree 4-Piece Sleeping Bag System... $99.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Czech M10 Gas Mask with Filters... $17.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $3.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Follower Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger Polymer... $3.99 Available
- Thumler's Tumbler Replacement Belt for Model A and Model B... $5.19 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 25-5, Taurus Raging Bull 45 Colt... $10.29 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 30 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $340.99 Select Options
Note from Wolff on G21:
When replacing the springs in your hi-capacity 13 round Glock Model 21, .45 ACP magazines, W. C. Wolff Company strongly urges you to obtain Glock part #5397 which is a new base pad locking plate and magazine spring guide if your magazine does not have this part. If you have an early model 21 magazine base pad locking plate which does not have spring supports on each side to support the spring as it compresses then we urge you to obtain this part. The purpose of this part is to help center and supports the magazine spring in the center of the magazine tube as it compresses to reduce the possibility of the magazine spring folding over and locking together rendering the magazine and pistol inoperative. W. C. Wolff company does not recommend +2 magazine extensions for the Glock 21.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.