Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 7.62x39 (310 Diameter) 130 Grain Lead Spitzer Point
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 7.62x39mm 125 Grain Pointed Soft... $21.31 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Spitzer Boat... $18.26 Available
- Wolf Military Classic Ammunition 7.62x39mm 124 Grain Jacketed... $6.29 - $309.99 Select Options
- Wolf Military Classic Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 124 Grain... $6.49 - $299.99 Select Options
- Wolf Ammunition 7.62x39mm 125 Grain Jacketed Soft Point... $6.29 - $309.99 Select Options
- US PALM AK30 AK-47 Magazine 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round Polymer... $29.99 Select Options
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $77.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.7mm Japanese Arisaka... $30.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Russian Sling AK-47, AK-74 Canvas OD Green... $22.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
A great bullet for competitive shooting or small and medium-sized game, these high-quality cast bullets are composed of 6% antimony, 2% tin and 92% lead with a Brinell hardness of 15. They are rated to 1600 fps without gas checks. The bullet lube is designed for use with smokeless powder, but it will work with black powder firearms that have barrels less than 20" long. The alloy is lab certified before casting. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.