Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 7.62x39 (310 Diameter) 130 Grain Lead Spitzer Point
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123... $12.79 - $588.99 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100... $59.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Portable Reloading Stand Bin Gray... $8.29 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.49 - $149.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.49 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Spire Point... $15.29 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7.7mm Japanese... $5.19 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 308 Winchester... $9.19 Available
A great bullet for competitive shooting or small and medium-sized game, these high-quality cast bullets are composed of 6% antimony, 2% tin and 92% lead with a Brinell hardness of 15. They are rated to 1600 fps without gas checks. The bullet lube is designed for use with smokeless powder, but it will work with black powder firearms that have barrels less than 20" long. The alloy is lab certified before casting. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.