Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 300 AAC Blackout (309 Diameter) 235 Grain Lead Boat Tail Spitzer Point
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 220 Grain... $48.49 - $218.99 Select Options
- Hornady Match Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 208 Grain... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Subsonic Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 200 Grain... $48.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 200 Grain... $42.49 - $194.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Slip 2000 EWL Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $12.99 Available
A great bullet for competitive shooting or small and medium-sized game, these high-quality cast bullets are composed of 6% antimony, 2% tin and 92% lead with a Brinell hardness of 10. Designed to be a cast bullet that would not only function from a suppressed AR-15 in 300 AAC Blackout subsonic, but would not have problems feeding from a magazine and stabilize with the fast twist barrels. This bullet has a smaller meplat leading to a long gentle rounded tangent ogive to ensure that the bullet will feed from a magazine and be less sensitive to bullet seating depth. This bullet also has a boat-tail design to help increase the ballistic coefficient, reducing drag helping the bullet to overcome air resistance in flight. The tumble lube design of this mold is perfect for shooting subsonic loads out of the 300 AAC Blackout. This bullet works best around 900 ft./sec. in a 1 in 8 twist barrel. If higher velocity is desired a gas check can be added and a 1 in 10 twist barrel should be used. Rated to 1200 fps without gas checks. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.