Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 300 AAC Blackout (311 Diameter) 238 Grain Lead Flat Point
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 300 AAC Blackout... $71.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- CCI Small Rifle Military Primers #41... $44.49 - $198.99 Available Select Options
- Loctite 620 Retaining Compound 10 ml... $19.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $12.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $43.84 Available
- Cast Performance Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 325 Grain... $35.49 Available
- Outdoor Edge Steel Stick Brisket Spreader... $10.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This cast lead bullet is specifically designed for use in the popular 300 AAC Blackout. It has a Brinell hardness of around 15. Designed for subsonic velocities, this bullet needs no gas check. Perfect for the high volume shooter or hunter, this bullet is a thumper! The manufacturer recommends a barrel twist of 1:8" or faster to ensure stability at subsonic speeds.
- Caliber: Specially designed for the 300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet Diameter: 0.311"
- Bullet Weight: 238 Grains
- Bullet Length: NA
- Bullet Style: Hard cast flat nose
- Bullet Coating: Tumble lubed
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.