Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 300 AAC Blackout (311 Diameter) 238 Grain Lead Flat Point
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel 25-Round with Anti Tilt... $15.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $26.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 165... $16.99 - $127.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 10mm Auto... $20.49 - $202.99 Select Options
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 300 AAC Blackout... $71.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 19, 23 20 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Small Rifle Military Primers #41... $44.49 - $198.99 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Collapsible... $47.99 Select Options
- Loctite 620 Retaining Compound 10 ml... $19.99 Available
This cast lead bullet is specifically designed for use in the popular 300 AAC Blackout. It has a Brinell hardness of around 15. Designed for subsonic velocities, this bullet needs no gas check. Perfect for the high volume shooter or hunter, this bullet is a thumper! The manufacturer recommends a barrel twist of 1:8" or faster to ensure stability at subsonic speeds.
- Caliber: Specially designed for the 300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet Diameter: 0.311"
- Bullet Weight: 238 Grains
- Bullet Length: NA
- Bullet Style: Hard cast flat nose
- Bullet Coating: Tumble lubed
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.