Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 300 AAC Blackout (311 Diameter) 238 Grain Lead Flat Point
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 220 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 208 Grain Boat... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x47mm Lapua Box of 100... $105.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- Oregon Trail Laser-Cast Bullets 44 Caliber (431 Diameter) 240... $71.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $12.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $77.99 Available
- Sierra Varminter Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain... $18.29 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
This cast lead bullet is specifically designed for use in the popular 300 AAC Blackout. It has a Brinell hardness of around 15. Designed for subsonic velocities, this bullet needs no gas check. Perfect for the high volume shooter or hunter, this bullet is a thumper! The manufacturer recommends a barrel twist of 1:8" or faster to ensure stability at subsonic speeds.
- Caliber: Specially designed for the 300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet Diameter: 0.311"
- Bullet Weight: 238 Grains
- Bullet Length: NA
- Bullet Style: Hard cast flat nose
- Bullet Coating: Tumble lubed
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.