Wheeler Engineering Lead Shims Package of 4
- Baker Powdered Rosin 1/2 lb... $12.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Forster Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington,... $28.99 Available
- Forster Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington,... $28.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $21.67 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #2 Remington 700, Savage 110... $55.24 Available
- Savage Arms Standard Shank Barrel Lock Nut 10, 110 Series... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $30.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Patch Trap... $8.99 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-27 (24") 50 Yard Paper... $35.99 Available
For use with the Wheeler Barrel Vise
Shipping Weight: 0.440 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.