5.11 Taclite Pro Shirt Long Sleeve Cotton Ripstop
- Browning Black Label Performance T-Shirt Long Sleeve Polyester... $28.99 - $31.99 Select Options
- 5.11 Taclite Pro Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton Ripstop... $49.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's UA Flats Guide Long Sleeve Shirt Polyester ... $69.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's UA ArmourGuard Long Sleeve Crew Shirt... $44.99 Select Options
- Beretta Tactical Long Sleeve Shirt... $28.91 - $47.49 Select Options
Each Taclite Pro Shirt features hidden document pockets located on the front chest that allows the wearer to stash airline tickets, maps and even a cell phone. Overlaying the hidden document pockets are large, pleated patch pockets finished with Velcro. The left pocket incorporates a dual pass-through slot for pens, chem-lights and even tire gauges. Two narrow pen pockets are placed on the left sleeve making this shirt have a total of six pockets. One of the great things that sets this shirt apart from others is the fact that it is made of ultra-lightweight 4 oz. 65% polyester/ 35% cotton ripstop allowing the wearer to have a shirt that allows you to work, play and travel in both comfort and style. Triple needle construction and reinforced anti-crack, anti-ship melamine buttons result in an amazingly hard-wearing shirt. In addition to its breathable fabrics and strategic construction this shirt employs a large cape-back with tacked center point that covers Drilex moisture wicking material to efficiently vent and evaporate moisture around the clock. The stitched eyelets at each gusseted underarm further dispel heat and moisture to keep you cool and comfortable all day.
Number of Pockets: Six
Material: Durable ultra-lightweight 4 oz. 65% polyester/34% cotton ripstop breathable material
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.