5.11 ATAC Gloves Leather and Kevlar
- Foam backed and coated Kevlar impact zone offer superior protection for knuckles
- Coated Kevlar and nylon saddle reinforcement
- Flexible exoskeleton offers excellent impact and abrasion protection
- Extra padding on thumb joints
- Extended padded cuff protects against abrasion
- Duraclad protective layer on palm and fingers
- Stretch nylon back panel
- Elastic wrist gather and hook-&-loop closure with gusset to keep debris out
- Patented Tactical Touch fingertip construction
- Synthetic Leather cuff binding
- Care: Hand wash in cool water and line dry; do not bleach or iron
When you need serious protection for your hands, the 5.11 ATAC Gloves are exactly what you are looking for. In the world of tactical equipment, a high level of protection is often synonymous with cumbersome and uncomfortable - this is not the case with the ATAC gloves. The level of dexterity retained while wearing these gloves is impressive due to a built-in exoskeleton that provides additional protection, strength and rigidity. This exoskeleton is also scaled down toward the end of the trigger fingers so employing firearms has a more natural feeling. Features reinforcements made of Kevlar, leather and or stretch nylon that are strategically placed in all key areas. Use of tablets, smartphones and other devices with touchscreens while leaving hands gloved is made possible with 5.11's patented Tactical Touch finger tips.
Flash/Flame Protection: Not listed by manufacturer
Reinforced Palms: Yes, kevlar
Reinforced Fingers/Knuckles: Yes, flexible exoskeleton
Touch Screen Compatible: Yes
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.