5.11 Double Duty Folding Knife 3.7" Partially Serrated AUS 8 Stainless Steel Blade
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky BladeMedic 4-In-1 Combo Pocket Sharpener... $10.99 Available
- BlackHawk Nalgene Water Bottle 32 oz BPA Free Polycarbonate... $11.99 Select Options
- Gatco Double Duty Tungsten Carbide and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife 3.38" 8Cr13MoV Stainless... $44.99 - $49.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Water Bottle Pouch 10" x 4" for Nalgene Bottles... $36.89 Select Options
- Smith's 10" Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener Fine... $24.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Double Duty Karambit folder features a clip point main blade with a large opening hole. The smaller secondary blade allows the knife to be used as a karambit for personal-safety applications.
The Double Duty Responder folder is essentially three tools in one. The knife features two liner lock AUS 8 steel blades. The primary blade has a combo edge satin finish Sheepsfoot while the secondary blade is a serrated safety seatbelt blade with carbide glass breaker ideal for vehicle extrication.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: FRN
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-60
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3.7"
- Blade Width: .12"
- Overall Length: 9.7"
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.