Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 267 Diameter Steel
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 266 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 268 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 285 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 6.8mm Remington... $69.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #12 (6mm PPC, 6.5... $3.19 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 243, 6mm Caliber 8... $2.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $29.03 - $163.99 Select Options
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 6mm BR... $166.17 Available
- Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit Replacement Swabs... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Bullet Seater Die 243... $20.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 265 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.