Savage Arms Magazine Follower Assembly 223 Remington (Leaf Spring)
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $11.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $6.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $53.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Reminton,... $11.29 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Extended Multi-Slot Tactical Picatinny-Style 20... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Bolt Head Short Action Savage 10 to 16 Push Feed... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Standard Shank Barrel Lock Nut 10, 110 Series... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms 1-Piece Bolt Handle Assembly Savage 10, 110 Right... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Burris 30mm Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $63.70 Select Options
Assembly includes magazine follower and magazine spring.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.