Radians Do-It-Yourself Custom Molded Ear Plug Kit (NRR 26 dB) Silicone
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Magnum... $4.44 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round Plastic... $3.79 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-30 Winchester Box of 50... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Exacta Low Recoil Target Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $8.39 - $81.99 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Mossberg Extractor Right Hand Serial Number K850000 and Above... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $77.99 Available
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 3" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Simple, easy to follow instructions
- Safe, non-toxic and hypo-allergenic silicon
- Long lasting and washable
- Cures to a soft, permanent, custom fit
Notes: These kits come with instructions, however the instructions are also included here for review prior to purchase.
Follow the following instructions COMPLETELY to avoid compromising the fit you achieve with this product.
Your Ear Plug Kit is shipped with canisters of colored (red, blue, green, orange, light gray or natural) and white silicone that must be mixed according to the following instructions to properly mold to the shape of your ear.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS: Use only as directed. Do not use with latex gloves. Adult supervision required for children. Read and follow all instructions. Do not remove Ear Plug for a minimum of 15 minutes after forming in the ear. Mold material must cure fully before removing from ear. Do not force mold material into ear canal. Do not elongate mold material. Misuse or improperly following instructions may lead to serious injury. Keep out of reach of children. Not responsible for misuse. Do not eat.
Not CE Certified
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.