Parker Challenger Crossbow Package with 3x 30 Multi Reticle Illuminated Crossbow Scope Realtree Pink Next G1 Camo
- Velocity Archery Raven Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm... $449.99 Available
- Barnett Wildcat C5 Crossbow Package with Red Dot Sight... $403.99 Available
- Barnett Penetrator Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Multi-Reticle... $516.99 Available
- Parker BushWacker 150 Crossbow Package with 3x 32mm... $414.99 Available
- Arrow speed of 300 fps
- Adjustable draw weight
- Ultra lightweight design
- G2 Bull-Pup trigger
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
Look alive ladies! Parker has brought the Pink Ladies Challenger to market with specific features to have you outshooting the boys in no time. The modern lightweight design weighs in at 5.5 lbs. and is extremely compact perfect for the small framed lady hunters. The crisp G2 Bull-Pup trigger has virtually no creep and is complimented by the Auto-Engage ambidextrous safety and anti dry-fire features. The Parker Challenger also features the EZ Pull system engineered to reduce cocking efforts by 50%. Did we mention its Pink? Finally, Parker Crossbows are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by the Legendary Parker Lifetime Warranty.
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Auto Engage Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto Engage Anti Dry-Fire Mechanism
- EZ Draw for Reduced Cocking Effort
- Parker Red Hot Synthetic String
- Speed: 300 fps
- Kinetic Energy: Not Listed
- Draw Weight: 125-150 lbs. adjustable
- Power Stroke: 10.25"
- Overall Length: 31.75"
- Axle to Axle Width: 21.25"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Arrow Length: 20.0"
- Sight: 3X 32mm Ballistic Illuminated Scope
- Sight Battery: CR2032 3V (included)
- 3x 32mm Red Hot Illuminated Multi-Reticle Scope
- Quick Detach 4-Arrow Quiver
- Parker Hunter 20" Bolts (4)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.