Xtreme Hardcore Gear Tru Level Picatinny-Style Rail Ruger 10/22 Black
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Volquartsen Bolt Tune-Up Kit for Ruger 10/22... $33.99 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear Tru Level Picatinny-Style AR Tactical... $34.99 Available
- Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Ruger 10/22 Silver... $7.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $53.99 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Ironsighter 30mm See-Thru Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $30.99 Available
- Leupold VX-2 Ultralight Rimfire EFR Rifle Scope 3-9x 33mm Fine... $399.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Trigger Guard Assembly Ruger 10/22 2-3/4 lb Aluminum ... $219.99 Select Options
- Leupold PRW (Permanent Weaver-Style) Rings Matte... $44.16 - $59.99 Select Options
- Leupold Rifle Scope Cover Black... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Hinged Matte... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
Top accuracy requires a level gun. Even a slight canting of your rifle will cause windage errors. The TRU Level Pic Rail features a precision level housed in the CNC machined picatinny base. This mounting system protects the level from being bumped out of plumb during hard use.
The unique location also keeps your level and scope eye piece in the same sight picture, allowing you to check the level when aiming, without raising your head from the shooting position.
If you are serious about rimfire shooting and varminting, you need a TRU Level Picatinny Mount on your tricked out Ruger 10/22.
Made in the USA.
Material: 6061 T-6 Aluminum
Finish: Black Anodize Mil spec 8625 Type 3 Hardcoat
Mounting screws: 6-48 Torx #15 (torque to 15 inch lbs)
Picatinny configuration: 14 Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny Cross Slots
Shipping Weight: 0.245 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.