CMMG AR-15 Sierra A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1 in 16" Twist 16" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with M4 Handguard, Flash Hider
CMMG's Sierra rimfire uppers feature many significant improvements over previous designs, enhancing functionality, reliability, and ease of use. Prominent among these improvements are an Anti-Jam Charging Handle, Live Round Extraction ability, and Gas Deflector. CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment has been applied to the barrel and surface-hardens the steel, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear.
The Sierra upper is ready to drop on to any standard mil-spec lower receiver, all that's needed are a compatible magazine and a pile of 22 LR ammunition to start enjoying some inexpensive and fun time at the range! Compatible with Black Dog Machine and CMMG rimfire AR-15 magazines (not included). CMMG recommends the use of Plated 40 grain High Velocity 22 LR ammunition for optimal functioning.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top w/Ceramic Finish
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: WASP Melonite
- Twist Rate: 1 in 16"
- Chamber: 22 Long Rifle
- Muzzle Device: A1 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: None, Blowback
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: None, Single Rail Gas Block/Front Sight Base
- Extras: Gas Deflector, Anti-Jam Charging Handle, Non-Functional Forward Assist Plug, Live Round Extraction
- Magazine Not Included, Compatible w/Black Dog Machine & CMMG Magazines
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 4.000 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.