Leupold 2-Piece Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style Winchester 70 Matte
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Leupold 1" Rifleman Ring Mount Rimfire 3/8" Grooved Receiver... $12.49 Select Options
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Available
- Butler Creek Steel Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $12.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Leupold Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style Remington... $9.99 Select Options
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman See-Thru Rings Weaver-Style... $18.99 Select Options
- John Masen Magazine Marlin-Glenfield Bolt Action Rifle... $19.99 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style CVA Apollo,... $9.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $21.83 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #49A Gloss... $5.08 Available
- Marlin Trigger Guard Marlin 60, 60C, 60W... $21.49 Available
Style: Weaver (cross-slot)
Fits: Winchester Model 70
Shipping Weight: 0.105 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.