Kimber Double Diamond Grips 1911 Government, Commander Amidextrous Safety Cut Rosewood with Kimber Logo
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $2.29 - $2.99 Select Options
- EGW Trigger 1911 Slotted Tank Tread Face Aluminum Silver... $34.99 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot "Slant" Night Sight Set 1911 Kimber Front... $119.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety... $67.39 - $94.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine Release 1911 Oversize... $32.28 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel ... $8.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $19.99 Select Options
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Z-Max Flex Tip... $19.31 Select Options
- Ed Brown Mainspring Housing Arched 1911 Government, Commander... $41.99 Select Options
- Falcon Industries Picatinny Rail with Rail Covers and Mounting... $13.19 - $22.39 Select Options
- Troy Industries Picatinny Modular Vertical Forend Grip... $66.99 Select Options
Material: Laminated Wood
Features: Kimber Logo
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.