Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000
- Lyman Alox Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $5.19 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Lyman Super Moly Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $3.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 45 Colt (Long Colt) Box of 25... $6.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #649... $10.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C452-300-RF 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 44 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.49 Available
Function: Protects the base of lead bullets
Gas checks will work on either pistol or rifle bullets for that caliber. When the gas checks are seated they will be sized down to the appropriate dimensions for that bullet
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.