Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 305 Grain Lead Long Flat Nose
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $5.49 - $50.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $23.99 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Magnum... $6.59 Available
- Magnum Research Ammunition 50 Action Express 350 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 50 Action Express 300 Grain Jacketed... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered 00... $11.49 Available
- Fiocchi Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $60.99 Available
- Federal Top Gun Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz #7-1/2... $6.69 - $65.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Tetra Gun Grease 1 oz Tube... $5.19 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $10.29 Available
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $10.99 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $14.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 190 Grain Lead Soft Cast... $35.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum Ammunition:
Item 4A (305gr. Hard Cast gas Checked LFN) is designed for super deep penetration on large game. The big flat nose keeps the bullet penetrating straight and thus deep. You can expect a good three + feet of penetration. The flat nose also does considerably more damage than a round nosed type of bullet as the flat nose cuts and smashes it way through living matter, while round nosed bullets tend to slip and slide through matter, doing much less damage along the bullet’s path and achieving more shallow penetration due to getting sideways while slipping and sliding through matter.
You’ll note my below velocities from over-the-counter revolvers and rifles.
Item 4A is recommended for all STEEL revolvers and rifles on today’s market. It is not suitable for scandium or aluminum alloy revolvers.