Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 305 Grain Lead Long Flat Nose
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $21.99 Available
- FNH Magazine FN FNX-45 45 ACP 15-Round Stainless Black... $44.00 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 270 Grain Jacketed... $34.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 255 Grain Lead... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $31.99 Available
- Burris Neck Relief Binocular Strap Harness Brown... $14.99 Available
- Steiner Military Marine Binocular 8x 30mm Rubber Armored Green... $229.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Grizzly Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 275 Grain Bonded Core... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 250 Grain Sierra... $29.99 - $287.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Magnum 200 Grain Wide Flat Nose Gas... $23.99 - $47.99 Select Options
- Federal Top Gun Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz #8 Shot... $6.49 - $63.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum Ammunition:
Item 4A (305gr. Hard Cast gas Checked LFN) is designed for super deep penetration on large game. The big flat nose keeps the bullet penetrating straight and thus deep. You can expect a good three + feet of penetration. The flat nose also does considerably more damage than a round nosed type of bullet as the flat nose cuts and smashes it way through living matter, while round nosed bullets tend to slip and slide through matter, doing much less damage along the bullet’s path and achieving more shallow penetration due to getting sideways while slipping and sliding through matter.
You’ll note my below velocities from over-the-counter revolvers and rifles.
Item 4A is recommended for all STEEL revolvers and rifles on today’s market. It is not suitable for scandium or aluminum alloy revolvers.