Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 305 Grain Lead Long Flat Nose
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P+ 340 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $14.57 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 320 Grain Wide Flat... $25.99 - $58.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $46.99 - $458.99 Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Jacketed... $49.22 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $4.89 - $25.49 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Bonded Defense... $24.49 - $46.49 Select Options
- Lyman Trigger Pull Gage Electronic Digital 0 to 12 lb... $67.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.99 Available
- "To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth" Book by Jeff... $24.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum Ammunition:
Item 4A (305gr. Hard Cast gas Checked LFN) is designed for super deep penetration on large game. The big flat nose keeps the bullet penetrating straight and thus deep. You can expect a good three + feet of penetration. The flat nose also does considerably more damage than a round nosed type of bullet as the flat nose cuts and smashes it way through living matter, while round nosed bullets tend to slip and slide through matter, doing much less damage along the bullet’s path and achieving more shallow penetration due to getting sideways while slipping and sliding through matter.
You’ll note my below velocities from over-the-counter revolvers and rifles.
Item 4A is recommended for all STEEL revolvers and rifles on today’s market. It is not suitable for scandium or aluminum alloy revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.