Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 305 Grain Lead Long Flat Nose
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $21.99 Available
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain... $39.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $39.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 190 Grain Match... $41.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- FNH Magazine FN FNX-45 45 ACP 15-Round Stainless Black... $44.00 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W +P 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 255 Grain Lead... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly 6-Position... $64.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 450 Marlin 500 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $80.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 450 Marlin 405 Grain Jacketed Flat... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Carbine... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum Ammunition:
Item 4A (305gr. Hard Cast gas Checked LFN) is designed for super deep penetration on large game. The big flat nose keeps the bullet penetrating straight and thus deep. You can expect a good three + feet of penetration. The flat nose also does considerably more damage than a round nosed type of bullet as the flat nose cuts and smashes it way through living matter, while round nosed bullets tend to slip and slide through matter, doing much less damage along the bullet’s path and achieving more shallow penetration due to getting sideways while slipping and sliding through matter.
You’ll note my below velocities from over-the-counter revolvers and rifles.
Item 4A is recommended for all STEEL revolvers and rifles on today’s market. It is not suitable for scandium or aluminum alloy revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.