Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 300 Grain Jacketed Flat Nose
- Winchester Supreme Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $41.99 - $502.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.49 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Ed Brown Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous Blue... $58.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P 240 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 175 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Chip McCormick Match Grade Magazine 1911 Government, Commander... $21.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Blue... $21.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $22.11 - $24.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum Ammunition:
Item 4B (300gr. JFN) is designed for super deep penetration at revolver speeds, but will mushroom and penetrate less deeply at rifle speeds. At handgun speeds you can expect a solid 3 feet of penetration in muscle and bone and at rifle speeds expect roughly 2 feet of penetration in muscle and bone. At handgun velocities, this bullet will act just like item 4A in living tissue. The greater velocities generated by the longer barrel of the rifle will cause the bullet to mushroom and that large mushroom will make a much bigger diameter hole in tissue, but that frontal area on the mushroomed bullet will cut down the depth of penetration.
You’ll note my below velocities form over-the-counter revolvers and rifles.
Item 4B is recommended for all STEEL revolvers and rifles on today’s market. It is NOT suitable for scandium or aluminum alloy revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.