Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 300 Grain Jacketed Flat Nose
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $33.49 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $44.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $39.99 Available
- Streamlight TLR-3 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED ... $89.99 Available
- Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral 1" Rings... $44.99 Available
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 30-30, 410 Bore Shotgun, 44, 45, 458... $7.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Palma Small Primer Pocket... $86.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger Blackhawk, Single Six Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum Ammunition:
Item 4B (300gr. JFN) is designed for super deep penetration at revolver speeds, but will mushroom and penetrate less deeply at rifle speeds. At handgun speeds you can expect a solid 3 feet of penetration in muscle and bone and at rifle speeds expect roughly 2 feet of penetration in muscle and bone. At handgun velocities, this bullet will act just like item 4A in living tissue. The greater velocities generated by the longer barrel of the rifle will cause the bullet to mushroom and that large mushroom will make a much bigger diameter hole in tissue, but that frontal area on the mushroomed bullet will cut down the depth of penetration.
You’ll note my below velocities form over-the-counter revolvers and rifles.
Item 4B is recommended for all STEEL revolvers and rifles on today’s market. It is NOT suitable for scandium or aluminum alloy revolvers.