Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 255 Grain Lead Keith-Type Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $21.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $47.99 - $177.99 Select Options
- Remington Golden Saber Bullets 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 102... $19.49 - $297.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Hard Cast... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Hard... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Hard... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Double Tungsten H Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $31.37 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $27.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Ruger Grip Screw Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Hunter,... $2.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Nosler Jacketed... $23.99 - $48.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Special Ammunition:
Our purpose in developing this HEAVY 44 SPL load was to duplicate our renowned 38 SPL +P 158 gr. soft cast HP @ 1000 fps out of a 2 inch revolver, (Item 20A) but with a 190gr. 44 caliber bullet. This load was designed SPECIFICALLY for defensive use. You can see our below velocities fired from my real world stock revolvers. We use only real world firearms in developing our published velocities and feel it is dishonest to use extra long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocities that over-the-counter carry guns cannot duplicate. You need to know what your ammo is doing in the real world, not a lab.
1. 6" Ruger .44 Magnum Super Blackhawk
2. 3.25" S&W Model 396
We developed this bullet to be soft (6 BHN) enough to mushroom at impact speeds around 750 fps, yet we wanted it hard enough (pure lead is 4 BHN) that it would not lead a normal revolver barrel. This bullet accomplishes both requirements. Depending on impact velocities, expect about 18 inches of penetration in tissues, which should give ample penetration at bad angles to disable.
This bullet was also designed with a special crimp groove and the case mouth is heavily crimped and this bullet will NOT jump crimp in the lightweight alloy revolvers, provided you rotate the unfired rounds and thus do not expose unfired rounds to the recoil of more than about 10 firings.
We are using a flash suppressed powder so you won't become blinded by your own gunfire in the likely event you drop the hammer in a low-light defensive situation.
ATTENTION: Not intended for use in the Charter Arms Bulldog.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.