Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 325 Grain Lead Long Flat Nose
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Available
- Remington Express Long Range Ammunition 410 Bore 3" 11/16 oz... $17.29 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 156 Grain... $43.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Magnum Band Shotgun Sling Swivel Set for 800 to... $17.49 Available
- Uncle Mike's Magnum Band Shotgun Sling Swivel Set for 850 to... $17.49 Available
- El Paso Saddlery 1920 Tom Threepersons Outside the Waistband... $65.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.49 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225... $20.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Hard... $35.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 255 Grain Lead... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Champion Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. These Heavy .45 Colt +P loads are safe in all LARGE FRAME Ruger revolvers.(includes Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, all pre-2005 Vaquero, Bisley, Redhawk) These Heavy .45 Colt +P loads are NOT intended for the New Model Vaquero (small frame). These loads are also safe in all modern Model 1892 leverguns as well as all Winchester & Marlin 1894's Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.