Tubb SpeedLock Systems Firing Pin and Spring Winchester Model 70 Post-64 Long Action
- Leupold Standard Rings... $32.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Leupold VX-R Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-9x 50mm Illuminated... $549.99 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 307, 308 Winchester... $66.99 Available
- Volquartsen Extractor Remington 597... $18.99 Available
- Volquartsen Target Hammer Remington 597 17 Hornady Magnum... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold 2-Piece Standard Scope Base Savage... $25.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 308 Winchester... $15.29 - $563.99 Select Options
Material: Alloy composite firing pin, steel spring
Features: Firing pin is extremely light weight. A typical pin weighs 285 grains compared to a factory pin at 650 grains. Spring is extra-power but is same installed height as a factory spring.
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.