Tubb SpeedLock Systems Firing Pin and Spring Winchester Model 70 Post-64 Long Action
- Olympic Bolt Carrier Key Screw AR-15 Matte... $1.99 Available
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems Cocking Piece Winchester Model 70 Pre... $49.99 Available
- Butler Creek Rifle Scope Cover Bikini Style... $5.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch-Up Pen Gloss... $8.49 Available
- Blue Wonder Gun Black Cold Black 2 oz Kit... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Les Baer Custom Bolt Carrier Key AR-15 Chrome... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Alloy composite firing pin, steel spring
Features: Firing pin is extremely light weight. A typical pin weighs 285 grains compared to a factory pin at 650 grains. Spring is extra-power but is same installed height as a factory spring.
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.