Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #512 22 BR (Bench Rest),... $4.09 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain Boat... $29.49 Select Options
- Marble's Front Sight .312" Height .340" Width Steel Blue 3/32"... $12.79 Available
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal... $24.99 - $117.99 Select Options
- Williams Streamlined Hoodless Screw-On Ramp 3/16" Steel Blue... $23.99 Available
- Marble's Uni-Ramp Front Sight .470" Height for .625" Barrel... $12.79 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Ramp Hood Steel Blue... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Standard Rings... $19.99 - $47.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Grips 1911 Government, Commander Checkered... $59.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $37.99 Available
- Lyman Tapper Hammer with Interchangeable Brass, Nylon and... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 45 ACP+P Ammunition:
45ACP+P ammo is externally/dimensionally identical to 45 ACP ammo and can be fired in any 45 acp firearm that is in normal operating condition. However, the greater pressures and power of the +P ammo will give you greater slide velocity and if you are going to shoot more than a box or two of +P ammo, you should consider replacing your recoil spring with a Wolf Spring that gives roughly 4 to 6 lbs more spring weight than factory stock springs. A shock buffer might also be a good addition although it is not too necessary if you use the stronger spring.
The below velocities were fired from my personal Colt Gold Cup 1911 (5 inch)
As always, with Buffalo Bore Ammunition, we use real world firearms to give real world data and results. Laboratory test barrels tell you little about what kind of speed you can expect from your stock firearm.
All our 45 ACP+P loads utilize flash suppressed powders so that you will not be blinded by your own gunfire should you need to fire in the dark when the criminal element is at work.