Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 147 Grain Jacketed... $24.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 124 Grain Jacketed... $25.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Gold Dot Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 124 Grain Jacketed... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 45 ACP +P 220 Grain FlexLock... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain... $21.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.99 Available
- Wolff Striker Spring Kahr K-9, K-40, MK-9, MK-40 5 lb Reduced... $3.49 Available
- Do-All Impact Seal Ground Bouncing Dancing Ball Reactive... $25.49 Available
- ASYM Precision Solid Defense X Ammunition 308 Winchester 168... $50.31 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $25.20 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 45 ACP+P Ammunition:
45ACP+P ammo is externally/dimensionally identical to 45 ACP ammo and can be fired in any 45 acp firearm that is in normal operating condition. However, the greater pressures and power of the +P ammo will give you greater slide velocity and if you are going to shoot more than a box or two of +P ammo, you should consider replacing your recoil spring with a Wolf Spring that gives roughly 4 to 6 lbs more spring weight than factory stock springs. A shock buffer might also be a good addition although it is not too necessary if you use the stronger spring.
The below velocities were fired from my personal Colt Gold Cup 1911 (5 inch)
As always, with Buffalo Bore Ammunition, we use real world firearms to give real world data and results. Laboratory test barrels tell you little about what kind of speed you can expect from your stock firearm.
All our 45 ACP+P loads utilize flash suppressed powders so that you will not be blinded by your own gunfire should you need to fire in the dark when the criminal element is at work.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.