Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth Ratchet Suppressor Mount 7.62mm .595"-32 Thread (M14/M1A) Thread Steel Matte
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $13.29 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 308 Winchester M1A,... $5.19 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester 20-Round... $45.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Springfield M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel ... $17.99 - $18.29 Select Options
- Springfield Armory M1A Combo Tool (Fits in the Trap Door of... $5.19 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester 10-Round... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Soft Armor Rex Pistol Gun Case 12" x 24" Thompson Center and... $20.99 Available
- Sack-Ups Gunsack Rifle Silicone-Treated Cotton Blend Gray 42"... $8.29 Available
- Sack-Ups Magnum Gunsack AR-15 Silicon-Treated Cotton Blend... $8.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Replacment Reservoir Cap... $2.99 Available
This 51T Blackout flash hider works in conjunction with AAC's improved ratchet mount sound suppressors. The 51-T mount is an intuitive, lightning fast silencer attachment/detachment system that allows for secure installation of a suppressor in less than 3 seconds with no tools or moving parts. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or newer ratchet taper mount (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm (Also 6.8 and 6.5mm)
- Thread Pitch: .595"-32
- Common Firearm Use: M14, Springfield M1A
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.35 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 51T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- 6.8 SPC M4-2000
- Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
- Mini 7
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.