AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Medium Contour 1 in 8" Twist 16" Stainless Steel
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $33.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Available Select Options
- Olympic Forward Assist Roll Pin AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Blemished Match Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $18.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $11.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- AO Precision Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $24.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $86.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $21.99 Available
This 16" Stainless Steel Barrel features a Medium external contour and 5/8"-24 threaded muzzle for easy installation of your preferred flash hider, muzzle brake and/or sound suppressor. The barrel's Carbine Length Gas Port position offers the best compromise for most shooters since it is compatible with the majority of supersonic and subsonic ammunition in suppressed or unsuppressed rifles. Cycling issues can occur when shooting some subsonic ammunition without a sound suppressor in place due to a lack of gas port pressure. Barrel extension and locator pin are both included and factory installed.
- Length: 16"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Suitable for use with Subsonic & Supersonic Ammo Suppressed, and Supersonic Ammo Unsuppressed
- Cycling issues can occur with some Subsonic Ammo Without a Silencer installed
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.