AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 8" Twist 16" Stainless Steel
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $144.00 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Lightweight Contour 1... $219.99 Available
- CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Multi-Role... $207.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $242.30 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $308.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Barrel Assembly 300 AAC... $424.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.49 Available
- Vltor VC-301 Extended Flash Hider 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308... $56.95 Available
- Midwest Industries Micro Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $37.50 Available
- Magpul Extended Recoil Pad PRS .50" Thick Rubber Black... $14.20 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- Del-Ton Barrel Nut AR-15... $6.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Noveske Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 300 AAC... $514.80 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DoubleStar Gas Block Single Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308... $29.49 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $18.85 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15 223... $18.85 Select Options
This 16" Stainless Steel Barrel features a Medium external contour and 5/8"-24 threaded muzzle for easy installation of your preferred flash hider, muzzle brake and/or sound suppressor. The barrel's Carbine Length Gas Port position offers the best compromise for most shooters since it is compatible with the majority of supersonic and subsonic ammunition in suppressed or unsuppressed rifles. Cycling issues can occur when shooting some subsonic ammunition without a sound suppressor in place due to a lack of gas port pressure. Barrel extension and locator pin are both included and factory installed.
- Length: 16"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Suitable for use with Subsonic & Supersonic Ammo Suppressed, and Supersonic Ammo Unsuppressed
- Cycling issues can occur with some Subsonic Ammo Without a Silencer installed
Shipping Weight: 2.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.