Primus Polaris XL LED Lantern 12-160 Lumens without Batteries (3D) Polymer Gray and Red
- Streamlight Siege Lantern LED requires 3 D Batteries Polymer... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coleman CPX 6 Double Edge 300 Lumen LED Lantern/Flashlight... $55.99 Available
- Coleman QuickPack InstaStart 970 Lumen Propane Lantern... $39.99 Available
- Coleman Pack-Away 200 Lumen LED Lantern... $39.99 Available
- Thermacell Outdoor Lantern 8 White LEDs Mosquito Repellent... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coleman Quad LED Lantern without Batteries (8 D) Polymer Red... $62.65 Available
- Energizer Eveready Floating Lantern LED with 6V Battery... $9.99 Available
- Coleman Deluxe 970 Lumen Propane Lantern with Hard Carry Case... $37.95 Available
- Primus Tor Sr. Propane Lantern 1400 Lumens with Piezo... $39.99 Available
- Primus LED Camping Lantern 36 Lumens without Batteries (3 D)... $20.00 Closeout Special
- Energizer Pop Up LED Lantern with 4 AA Batteries Polymer... $18.52 Available
- Energizer Folding Lantern LED with 4 AA Batteries Polymer... $37.99 Available
- Output: 12-160 lumens
- Weight: 17.3 oz
- Burn Time: 45-1080 hours
- 3 D Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 9.8"
- Water resistant (IPX4)
Shipping Weight: 2.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.