Puma SGB Lonestar 30Y Folding Knife 2.7" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Bone Handle Yellow
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 Select Options
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.69 Available
- Hoppe's Slotted Tip 22 to 284 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $1.09 Available
- Outfoxed Products Whirling Woodpecker Electronic Predator... $3.93 Available
- Marlin Receiver Plug Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $2.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $20.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Select Options
The Puma SGB Lonestar 30Y Folding Knife is a classy pocket knife that is perfect for everyday carry. The smooth yellow bone handles and slip-joint design will remind you of the knife your grandpa used to carry. The 440A Stainless Steel drop point blade is great for skinning small game or tackling any other daily task, and holds an edge very well. The smooth yellow bone handles have an extremely nice fit and finish, adding to the elegance of the knife. If you are looking for a classy, yet hard working knife, the Lonestar 30Y is perfect for you.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Smooth Yellow Bone
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip:
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: Slip-Joint
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 2.7"
- Blade Width: 0.09"
- Closed Length: N/A
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.