Alexander Arms AR-15 A3 AWS Upper Assembly 50 Beowulf 1 in 20" Twist 16.5" Barrel Matte with Midwest Free Float Quad Rail Handguard, Tank Muzzle Brake, 7-Round Magazine
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 EZ Pull Takedown Pin Set Steel Matte... $17.20 Available
- Hogue Overmolded Beavertail Pistol Grip AR-15 with Finger... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- TAPCO Magazine Dust Cover AR-15 Package of 10 Rubber Black... $10.99 Available
- Safariland 7742 AR-15 Magazine Coupler Polymer Black... $14.50 Available
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $40.99 Available
- Vltor MUR Modular Upper Receiver with Combination Forward... Add to Cart for Price
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-15... $132.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... Add to Cart for Price
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $5.09 - $8.39 Select Options
- Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. MOLLE M4/M16 Magazine Pouch Holds AR-15... $17.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE AR-15 Magazine Pouch Nylon... $9.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Upper Receiver: Modified A3 Flat-Top (No Ejection Port Door)
- Barrel Length: 16.5"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy, Tapered
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 49/64"-20
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 20"
- Chamber: 50 Beowulf (12.7x42mm)
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: Tank Muzzle Brake
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.907"
- Handguard: Midwest Industries Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, 7-Rnd Magazine
- Weight: 4.95 lbs
- Upper does NOT have an ejection port door
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.