- Compatible with Browning Auto-5 and BPS shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Plus 1 capacity tubes have a fixed end cap (not removable like plus 2-8 round capacity tubes).
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 667-570 or 185-334) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds. Do NOT use a barrel clamp with the Auto-5 shotgun due to its rearward recoiling barrel.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8|