L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Kit Stainless Steel
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Kit... $71.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Micrometer Case Trimmer Stainless Steel Case... $145.99 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Kit... $99.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Carbide Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $97.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Universal Trimmer Power Pack with Case Trimmer Kit,... $106.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer... $89.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stainless Steel... $66.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Reminton,... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 25-06 Remington, 270... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 264, 300, 30-338, 338, 458 ... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 22-250 Remington, 6mm... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 9mm Luger... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 270 Winchester Short Magnum... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Primer Pocket Reamer ... $32.99 Select Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 6mm-284 Winchester, 6.5mm-284... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Cutter 17, 20 Caliber... $25.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 100... $95.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 30-06 Springfield... $30.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $34.99 Available
- Redding Competition Seater Die 7mm Remington Short Action... $124.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
The Stainless Steel case trimmer is unique because each case is supported in the trimmer by special case holders that simulate a rifle chamber. Because of this design the cases is supported by the case body helping to ensure cases are trimmed square and to the desired length each time they are trimmed. The trimmer will also perform inside neck and primer pocket reaming with the optional attachments. This trimmer will handle cases from 17 caliber to 45-70 caliber cases. 17 caliber cases do require a cutter (Sold Separately). For proper use the trimmer should be mounted in a vise, or on the L.E. Wilson Trimmer Stand (Sold Separately). Additional features include a positive stop to trim cases to a uniform length and solid construction from aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
Base Length: 5-1/4"
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
Collets Used: No
Collets Included: No
Pilots Used: No
Pilots Included: No
Features: Case trimmer supports the case body with cartridge specific case holders (sold separately) which simulates the chamber of the firearm.
Shipping Weight: 2.460 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.