Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Remington Ultra Magnum 165 Grain Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .308 - .30 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Caldwell "The Natural Series" Target... $8.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum Short Barrel 140 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain TAC-XP Hollow Point... $32.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 165... $53.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 257 Weatherby Magnum 100 Grain... $81.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Remington Short Action Ultra... $68.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 257 Weatherby Magnum 110 Grain... $67.99 Available
- Galco Concealable Belt Holster Right Hand Glock 29, 30, 38... $87.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like its Triple-Shock cousin, the Tipped Triple-Shock bullet delivers the same "three strikes you're out" rule. Once as it strikes game, two as the bullet begins to open and a third impact when the cavity fully expands to deliver extra shock with maximum transferred energy. The added polymer tip creates a faster expansion rate as well as better long range ballistics. Ideal for deer-sized game.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Ballistics Information: Coming Soon!!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.