Noveske AR-15 Pistol Rogue Hunter A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 8.2" Barrel Stainless Steel with NSR-7 Free Float Handguard, AAC Blackout Flash Hider
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol A3 Flat-Top Upper... $1,079.99 Available
- Noveske AR-15 Pistol N4 Lo-Pro A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300... $1,311.75 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol A3 Flat-Top Upper... $917.66 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol Barrel Assembly 300... $419.99 Available
- Remington Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Open-Tip Match... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $35.49 - $164.99 Select Options
- Noveske Polymer Accessory Panel for NSR Handguards 7-Piece... $11.83 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $26.99 - $129.99 Select Options
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $66.99 Available
- Remington Premier Match Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $11.88 Available
This Rogue Hunter upper includes a 7" long Noveske NSR-7 handguard with the proprietary KeyMod rail system and, with an outside diameter of only 1.48" (without accessories attached), it is one of the slimmest, lightest, customizable handguards available for the AR-15 platform. The NSR free floats the barrel for greater accuracy potential and provides a full length, continuous top rail for the addition of optics and/or accessories (additional add-on rail sections sold separately). KeyMod accessories are quick and easy to install along the handguard's length, and don't require that the NSR be removed from the upper in order to attach or detach them. All KeyMod system accessories use captured backing plates that are inserted into an unused key-slot hole and then tightened into place via an allen wrench, eliminating the tedious and frustrating procedure of fishing separate backer plates down the interior of a handguard and securing them with loose fasteners like most competing modular forearm designs.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 8.2"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Grey
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout 51-T Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Pistol
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: NSR-7, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 3 lbs, 6.7 oz
- Optimal performance achieved w/Subsonic ammo & sound suppressor, or Supersonic ammo unsuppressed
- Supersonic ammo suppressed will cycle reliably, Subsonic ammo unsuppressed may cause cycling issues
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul Pmags (not included)
Additional Info: Noveske Barrel Break-In Procedure
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.