Swenson Extended Thumb Safety 1911 Blue
- Ed Brown Tactical Extended Thumb Safety 1911... $30.37 - $32.99 Select Options
- Colt Extended Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous ... $27.99 - $36.99 Select Options
- Cylinder & Slide High Grip Tactical Extended Thumb Safety 1911... $31.50 Available
- STI Extended Thumb Safety 1911 Blue... $27.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Extended Thumb Safety 1911 ... $31.99 - $33.99 Select Options
- Colt Extended Thumb Safety 1911... $16.79 - $24.49 Select Options
- Novak Extended Thumb Safety 1911 ... $49.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.45 - $3.59 Select Options
- ".45 M1911A1 Pistol" Handbook... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Recoil Spring Colt Delta Elite 10mm... $3.95 - $7.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat Magazine Standard... $6.99 Available
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 10mm Auto 9-Round... $36.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2... $2.95 Available
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Reduced Power... $8.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Turret... $12.29 Available
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.