RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 290 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $4.49 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 139... $45.99 - $369.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 289 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 900 Gram... $14.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 291 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) LR-308/AR-10 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread... $4.49 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR Style Rifle 308 Caliber 8... $17.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 30 Caliber AR-10 LR-308 8... $5.09 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR Style 308 Caliber... $5.59 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.