Stylish and innovative, the FlashPoint is perfect for general use and specifically designed for use in the outdoors whether it is climbing, hiking, camping, biking, etc... The SafeSpin open/close technology allows one to deploy the blade without having to place their hand or fingers near the blade. The slide lock securely locks the blade open and closed for ultimate safety. As a bonus, this knife incorporates into the handle a bottle opener and carabineer clip. Overall this knife is safe and easy and will be a great asset on your next outdoor excursion.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: Annodized 6061-T6 Aluminum with tactile inserts
- Blade Shape: modified drop point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: removeable clip
- Locking Mechanism: cross-lock
- Blade Finish: Titanium
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Opening Method: Safespin
- Blade length: 2.875"
- Blade Thickness: 0.110"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.375"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in China