Buck 016 Lux Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.5" Drop Point Stainless Steel Titanium Coated Blade Stainless Steel Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
The Buck 016 Lux comes in three different grades. The Select, Avid, and the Pro. The Lux Select features a 420 Stainless Steel blade that has a RC Hardness of 56-58. 420 Stainless Steel is corrosion resistant, and easy to re-sharpen. The Lux Avid features a 13C26 Sandvik Stainless Steel blade that has a RC Hardness of 58-60. 13C26 Sandvik is a durable steel that holds a keen edge. The Lux Pro features a S30V Stainless Steel blade that has a RC Hardness of 59-61. S30V Stainless Steel is extremely durable and tough blade, and will hold a razor sharp edge. The Lux Pro also features Carbon Fiber design in the handle.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Select: 420, Avid: 13C26, Pro: S30V
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Finish: Satin or Black Titanium
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Weight: 2.9 oz
- Made in USA
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.