Adcor Defense Gas Piston Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO AR-15 16" Barrel 1 in 7" Twist Chrome Lined with Quad Rail Free Float Handguard, Forward Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle
The Gas Piston Operating System is growing in popularity and offers advantages over the AR-15's traditional direct gas impingement design. Primary among them is keeping hot propellant gases and carbon fouling from being dumped directly into the upper receiver upon firing, keeping the action clean, cool and functioning reliably for longer periods with less maintenance. The B.E.A.R. offers a Tool-Free Take Down piston assembly for easy cleaning in the field. Additional features include an adjustable gas regulator for optimum cycling with different ammunition types and/or sound suppressor usage, and a unique polymer Dust Wiper attached to the bolt carrier that protects the ejection port from outside debris when the bolt is in battery.
Upper comes complete with bolt carrier assembly, side charging handle, and standard charging handle assemblies, and is ready to drop onto any standard AR-15 lower receiver.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerizing)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine, Piston Driven
- Gas Block Diameter: N/A
- Handguard: Integral Quad Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Ambidextrous Non-Reciprocating Forward-Mounted Charging Handle, Polymer Dust Wiper, Adjustable Gas Regulator
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.