Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Logo Cap Cotton Brown and Realtree Xtra Camo
- Browning Magazine Plug Adapter 3-Shot Browning Auto-5 All... $3.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 7-Round... $31.99 Available
- Bushnell Banner Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Long Eye Relief Multi-X... $74.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger P89, P93, P94, P95, PC9 9mm Luger... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bob Allen "Skeet Happens" Short Sleeve T-Shirt Cotton... $23.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 22 Long Rifle Stainless Steel... $26.99 Select Options
- Weaver 1" Quad-Lock 4X4 Weaver-Style Rings ... $14.99 - $15.49 Select Options
Show your support for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation with this RMEF Logo Cap. This unstructured, mid profile hat is ideal for wear in the field or around town. The heavily washed cotton fabric gives a "broke-in" feel, while the Q3 moisture-wicking sweatband keeps sweat out of your eyes and moisture pulled away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. The metal eyelets and brushed flat stitch embroidered front and back patches add to the style of this hat. A buckle closure system ensures a snug and secure fit. One size fits most.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.