Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black White Outline
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Clipdraw Belt Clip Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,... $20.49 Available
- Glock Key Chain... $10.29 - $20.49 Select Options
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter 1911 Government Magazine to fit 1911... $12.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Shooter Decal... $3.99 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Stock Mossberg 500 12" Length of Pull... $54.99 Available
- Hornady TriPoint Lock Box Steel Black... $34.99 Available
- Bianchi 7303 Single Magazine Pouch or Knife Sheath Full Size... $19.29 Available
- Apex Tactical Armorer's Block M&P, Glock... $29.95 Available
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22,... $17.29 Available
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.