Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black White Outline
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $1.89 Select Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black Tritium... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $8.99 Available
- HIVIZ Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $10.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $21.99 Available
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26,... $61.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Glock All Models (Except Compensated) .162"... $39.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $19.99 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $8.99 Available
- SOG FastHawk Tactical Tomahawk 2" 420 Stainless Steel Blade... $25.99 Available
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.