Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black White Outline
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $2.99 Available
- TAPCO Extended Magazine Release SKS Plastic Black... $4.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Front Sight Pin S&W 60-9, 317, 610, 617, 624,... $1.99 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 17, 22 Magazine to fit Glock 19,... $12.99 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr Covert, CM9, MK9, PM9 9mm Luger 6-Round... $31.99 Available
- Lubriplate SFL-0 Gun Grease 14 oz Can... $11.99 Available
- ALG Defense Combat Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"... $69.00 Available
- Hornady Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $31.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Wateright Matchbox Polymer Olive Drab... $1.99 Available
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Magpul MS3 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling with... $55.05 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.