Noveske AR-15 Recon A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 6.8mm Remington SPC II 1 in 12" Twist 16" Barrel Stainless Steel with 11" Quad Rail Handguard, AAC Blackout Flash Hider
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round... $15.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round with... $14.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 10-Round Straight... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barrett Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 30-Round Matte... $37.26 Available
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $11.88 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- VTAC Low Profile Sling Mount for Picatinny Rail Aluminum Black... $39.95 Available
- Gear Sector Compact Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Aluminum... $62.96 - $65.66 Select Options
- Upper Receiver: Vltor MUR A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12" Polygonal
- Chamber: 6.8mm SPC Mod 1
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout NSM Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 11" Quad Rail Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 5 lbs
Note: Noveske's 6.8mm SPC Mod 1 chamber is dimensionally similar to the more common 6.8x43mm SPC II chamber, and is safe for use with both the original, standard pressure 6.8mm Remington SPC ammunition and higher pressure Spec II ammunition.
Additional Info: Noveske Barrel Break-In Procedure
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.